1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our Website visitors; this Policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
2. We may collect, store and use information that you provide to us on the Website Enquiry Form, including your name, address, phone number and e-mail.
3. Personal data submitted on this Website will be used for the purposes specified in this statement or in relevant parts of the Website.
We may use your personal information to send you information which you have requested from us via our Website Enquiry Form or by other means.
4. We may disclose information about you to any of our employees insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this statement. In addition, we may disclose information about you to the extent that we are required to do so by law. Except as provided in this Policy, we will not provide your information to third parties.
5. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers which are password and firewall protected. We cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6. We may update this Statement from time to time by posting a new version on our Website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
7.You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee of £10.
8.Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
9.If you have any questions about this statement or our treatment of your personal data, please contact us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to: Hafco Ltd, DTE House, Hollins Mount, Bury BL9 8AT
10. The Data Controller responsible for our Website is Hafco Limited