2 PACK DUCK FEATHER PILLOWS
This premium pair of pillows has luxury features such as 100% duck feather filling and 100% brushed microfibre cover.
Duck feather is light and cuddly just like down, but is slightly less expensive.
These pillows will give you a great night’s sleep and are easier to look after than you might think.
100% Duck Feather Pillows
These pillows are filled with 900g of top quality white duck feathers(85%) and soft fluffy down(15%).
Because duck feathers are so soft, they do a fantastic job of moulding around your head and neck, providing good support and even more comfort.
Most pillows can become flat over time. However, with feathers, you can simply give them a shake and its shape comes back to life.
The only downside to feathers is that they may not be suitable for those who suffer with allergies. This could be if you are allergic to birds or have a reaction to the allergens trapped in between the feathers.
If this is the case for you have a look at our extensive range of pillows and we are sure you will find your perfect pillow.
Duck or Goose Feather Pillows – Which is Better?
Duck feather and goose feather is pretty similar when it comes to bedding.
The main noticeable difference is the size of the clusters.
Goose clusters are usually larger than duck. This means that less clusters are needed to fill a goose feather pillow, which makes them slightly lighter.
It is completely down to personal preference as to whether this will benefit you.
What they have in common is that they are both extremely comfortable and breathable.
100% Brushed Microfibre Pillow Cover
Soft to the touch, fluffy and natural material that is perfect for bedding and getting a great night’s sleep.
It is naturally hypogenic and allows your body to breathe.
It is also incredibly strong and durable, so it will last you a long time.
How Do I Wash a Feather Pillow?
Washing feather pillows is probably a lot easier than you thought. Here’s how to do it:
- Remove from the pillow case.
- Look for any rips or holes in the material. If you find any sew them up before you wash.
- Put them into the machine, but no more than 2 at a time.
- Use a low suds basic detergent.
- Select a delicate cycle.
- Once they have finished, put them on another spin and rinse before taking them out to make sure all the detergent has been washed out.
- Take them out and place them between two towels and squeeze the excess water out.
- Place in the tumble dryer to remove most of the moisture.
- Then dry in sunlight to help kill any remaining bacteria.
2 Pack Duck Feather Pillows
Filling: White Duck Feather (100%) 900g
Cover: 100% Brushed Microfibre
Craft: Double Stitch Edge With Self Piping