4 PACK DUCK FEATHER AND DOWN PILLOWS
This Hafco 100% duck feather and down pillow is the ultimate luxury.
Soft, light and fluffy, they are a great option for those who don’t want to splash out on down which can be very expensive.
Let us tell you how these pillows will give you a great night’s sleep and how they are easier to look after than you might think.
100% Duck Feather And Down Pillows
This pack of 4 is high quality and great value for money.
Most pillows become flat over time, whereas with feathers they just require a quick shake to fluff them back up.
They are incredibly soft and can be shaped to how you like. This offers great neck support, giving a more relaxing night’s sleep.
The only downside is that they may cause problems for those that suffer with allergies.
This is because some people are allergic to birds or to the allergens trapped between the feathers.
If this is the case for you, you can have a look at some other options in our wide range of pillows.
Goose Feather Pillows vs Duck Feather Pillows
There are not many differences between duck feather and goose feather.
The main and most noticeable one is the size of cluster.
Goose clusters are usually larger than duck, meaning less of them are needed to fill a pillow.
This means that duck feather ones can be a little heavier, but it is down to personal preference as to whether this is an advantage or not.
Both are known for being breathable and comfortable.
How to Wash Duck Feather Pillows
Washing them is easy once you know how. Here are the steps:
- Take them out of the pillowcases.
- Check for any rips or holes and sew them up where necessary.
- Put them into the machine, but don’t overload. Try to wash two at a time.
- Use a basic detergent that is low suds.
- Use a delicate cycle.
- Do another rinse and spin cycle to make sure all the detergent has been washed out, as they can easily get trapped between the feathers.
- Once finished, place the pillow between two towels and squeeze out the excess water.
- Put in the tumble dryer to remove the bulk of the moisture.
- Dry the remainder in sunlight to kill any remaining bacteria.